The Market is now in SUMMER SEASON!
9:00am to 2:00pm – New Hours Every Saturday.
- River & 3rd Streets, Downtown Troy
- Now accepting Debit and EBT Cards – tokens available at the Market Table!
- Free Parking in the Uncle Sam Parking Garage
Every Saturday, more than 65 food growers, bakers, chefs and artisans gather to offer the Capital Region’s freshest and finest! At our market, you buy directly from the producer – the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we’re more than a farmers’ market – for over 12 years, we’ve provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won’t you join us?
Local. Hand-made. High quality.
- Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
- Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheesev
- Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
- Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
- Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
- Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
- Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
- Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography